411locals - How To Provide Quality Internet Business Listing Service

10 of 10 411locals reviews

In online business reputation is really important in order increase the sale of a product or service.In this regard 411 locals service is considered as a great tool for advertisement of your business product or service to the people on the internet.

I preferred to choose 411 locals service for my business because there was a time when I was totally depressed and at the same time worried about my business, especially regarding its position and growth.

And at this particular situation I was really pleased to receive the 411 locals service which acted an interactive advertising tool for mu business. It implemented several methods like editing, submitting, monitoring and updating my professional business profiles in the major search engines like Google, Yahoo, MSN and many others.

As a result of the implementation of all these methods my business profile got the right exposure with increased return on investment.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
10 of 10 411locals reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
GRussell

Oct 14, 2010 #200378

411 local is the biggest scam I've come across so far. Doc Taylor and his bunch are shysters and will tell you anything and everything to get you to sign up with them and then forget all about you. I have been sending them e-mails for 3 weeks now telling them that not only am I NOT on page one of the google map as guaranteed but I'm half way down page two and falling further every day. All I get is an e-mail saying "Thanks for your patience. We are working aggressively to fix this. Don't waste your money advertising with these shysters!!!!

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.